This breezy oasis sits outside of the hustle and bustle of city life. Nestled at the base of the Koolau mountain range in Waialua, Dillingham Ranch greets you with sprawling lawns, majestic royal palms, and a rustic ballroom complete with fireplace and hardwood flooring throughout. This estate, founded in 1895, combines historical charm with modern minimalism. Chic, elegant, luxurious, and elegant all come to mind when you step onto this 10-acre dream location.
Why We Love Dillingham Ranch
This secluded ranch can seat up to 300 people without compromising intimacy OR comfort. A party as small as 25 or as large as 300 will still feel glamorous and spacious. It’s one of our faves thanks to ample distance from the nearest city; at Dillingham Ranch you could almost be in another country. Our favorite part, though, is that the remote location means awesome sounds all night long for outdoor AND indoor receptions.
Why You’ll Love Dillingham Ranch
Dillingham Ranch might be your top pick for a few KEY reasons:
- TONS of amenities and options: full kitchen, bridal and groom suite, horse and carriage entrance option, and overnight possibilities.
- Distinctiveness: Dillingham Ranch offers couples an experience like no other on the island.
- Incredible architecture: all the buildings on the ranch have been meticulously restored to maintain their authenticity, transporting you into Old Hawaii the moment you step through the doors.
- Fantastically picturesque backdrops: book a 3-day extravaganza and you can guarantee your photographer will create DREAMY photos you’ll love forever.
- Tons of options: Within the 10 acres is a range of unique spots, allowing you to pick and choose your perfect location within one venue.
The main lodge has electricity, making technical considerations for our team a breeze. We can play music as late as you’d like for an indoor OR outdoor reception. Acoustics in the high-ceilinged Dillingham Lodge create amazing surround sound with our state-of-the-art sound system.
Who Should Book Dillingham Ranch
Dillingham Ranch is a cut above many other venues in terms of size, elegance, and options. You will absolutely want to pick this venue if:
- You’ve got a large guest list planned
- You love a tranquil, rustic Old Hawaii vibe
- You’re all about GORGEOUS photos and videos
- You want to have a 3-day destination extravaganza
- You DON’T want to worry about noise restrictions